Thursday, July 05, 2007


My Mum arrived here yesterday. She loves coming to Townsville at this time of year because of the Australian Festival of Chamber Music.
And after several concerts, we'll be off to Tarzali, which she loves, so I may be a little quiet here.
In the meantime, Liz Fielding will be hosting a series of promotions about the Traditional category of the RITA finalists on her blog. I'll be there with an excerpt from my finalling book, Claiming His Family, along with Jackie Braun, Fiona Harper, Marion Lennox and Sandra Paul and Liz is running competitions to win copies of our books, as well as giving a taste of our next book -- so lots of information there.

Wish us all luck! I'm sure we all deserve to win. (grin) Fiona and Marion are off to Dalla, so I'm sure they'll have a fabulous time. I'll be pulling weeds at Tarzali and thinking about them.
Also, right now on Liz's blog, you can read an excerpt from Book #1 of our SECRETS WE KEEP trilogy. Have to dash and make Mum her morning cup of tea.

No comments: