Monday, August 10, 2009

coming up for air...

Very briefly.
Put my mum on the plane yesterday after a lovely visit that included lots of cups of tea and games of Scrabble, walks in the rainforest, cuddling of twins, and visits to the Australian Festival of Chamber Music.
In the midst of it all - of course - my revisions arrived, and I had to snatch moments to work. Have head down now as I'm leaving on Thursday for the Australian Romance Writers Conference in Brisbane. Will almost certainly take my laptop and keep working in my room while I'm down there, so will also try to blog and keep you posted. Hope all is well with you all, my friends in blog land.

2 comments:

Magdalena Scott said...

Thanks for the update, Barbara. Take care!

2paw said...

Glad to read that your mum had a lovely visit with you. Have a great time at the conference!! All is well here and The Labradors send waggly tails: all three of them!!