Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This week I'm reading...



It's a fabulous selection of short stories written by members of the UK's Romantic Novelists' Association.

I'm about half way through (reading religiously from front to back), having a lovely time rewarding myself with another story here and there during the day. Even though these stories all have a romantic theme, they are wonderfully varied. I've read romantic comedies, fantasy, a ghost story, an emotionally challenging tale, a regency romp. Lots of interest and inspiration and fun!

There are big names like Joanna Trollope and Katie Fforde, and familiar favourites like Liz Fielding, Sophie Weston and Nicola Cornick , but I'm also enjoying discovering authors who are new to me. I'm looking forward to checking out their websites and learning more about their books. I certainly recommend this book.

No comments: