Monday, August 22, 2011

A review for Bridesmaid Says: 'I do!'

From Romantic Times...



BRIDESMAID SAYS, "I DO" (4) by Barbara Hannay:

Zoe Weston is surprised by the sudden engagement of her friend Bella Shaw to Kent Rigby, a man whom Bella has always described as just a friend. Zoe is even more surprised when she meets a man who sparks a love-at-first-sight reaction -- and then discovers that man is Kent.

The first book in Hannay’s Changing Grooms Duet is a fast-paced, funny, twist-of-fate read, and will leave readers clamoring for the second book, due out in December.

3 comments:

2paw said...

That's a fantastic and well deserved review and confirms my expectations about the plot!! Looking forward to this no end!!!

Barbara Hannay said...

Thanks!! I hope you enjoy it. I'm not sure yet about the Australian release date. They may hold back and make it a 2 in 1.

Lacey Devlin said...

Congrats, Barbara!