Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A handsome couple...

Lovely Helene Young posted this gorgeous photo on my Facebook wall. As a Penguin insider, Helene has an early copy, and I think her Zeus and my Zoe make a gorgeous couple, don't you?

Speaking of Helene and Penguin and gorgeous photos... check out this amzing promotion for Helene's latest release Burning Lies...

That's Helene next to the poster and they're in airports all over the country. Way to go, girfriend, and so well deserved!
Unfortunately I'm head down, madly trying to finish a sequel to Zoe's story, so I haven't read Burning Lies yet, but I'm hearing all sorts of good things. I'm sure we have a star in our midst.

2 comments:

2paw said...

Zeus looks as though that is his book and you'd better not try to steal it. I think it would be a bit of a reach to have an Australian protagonist called Zeus, though you may take up the challenge if you wish!!!

Barbara Hannay said...

Now that IS an interesting challenge. I'll have to give it some thought.