Monday, September 24, 2012

woohoo!

I finally got my blogger settings back and working and it feels like I'm out of gaol. Holding my breath now, and hoping it will last. Lots has happened while I've been away, so I'll merely skim the surface.

Our chooks are now free-ranging -- minor  prob is that they want to join us on the verandah and leave their droppings.

We now have new baby piglets. So cute. I've told E we are not eating these, and he agrees. We're raising them for friends to eat which is almost, but not quite as bad. They have very happy lives at our place, I promise you.

Also, today is my lovely daughter Emma's wedding anniversary. Congratualtions to Emma and Carson. You have a wonderful marriage and I hope you celebrate in fine style!!

2 comments:

Phillipa said...

Those piglets are SO cute! Congrats to your daughter and son in law. xxxx

2paw said...

Oh the chooks look so happy and what cute little piggies. I think that giving them away is the best idea.
Happy anniversary to your daughter and son-in-law!!