Wednesday, July 23, 2008

See you in a fortnight...

Sorry I’ve been quiet here, but I’ve been busy with house guests and I’m heading off today, flying to San Francisco for the Romance Writers of America Conference.
This will be my first overseas trip alone and my first delivery of a workshop in America, so I’m both excited and nervous!!!

First I’m meeting up with two other Harlequin Romance authors, Jessica Hart and Barbara McMahon and we’re going to Yosemite to see the beautiful Californian redwood forests. We’ll also have a chance to put a fine tune on the Emotion, Emotion, Emotion workshop we’ll be presenting with editor Lucy Gilmour.


If you’re attending the Literacy Signing on Wednesday July 30th, please come up and say hello. I’ll be giving away koalas, both of the furry and caramel chocolate variety.

No comments: