Saturday, October 01, 2011

Cover chats...

Over at RT Booklovers, they're talking about the new trends in Harlequin's titles, including Bridesmaid Says: 'I do!' You might like to check it out.

In other news, some of my writing mates are currently at the Women's Fiction Festival in Matera, Italy. I was lucky enough to attend the first of these fabulous events in 2004, and I'm thrilled my friends are there now. They kindly sent me a pic of one of my books, translated into Italian and currently on sale.

The beautiful model holding the book (in a plastic wrap) is medical author, Alison Roberts. Can't you just feel that Italian sunshine?

4 comments:

2paw said...

I wondered which book it was, I made goodle translate the page about the book and they call Stella, Star, which of course she is, and your book Kiss Me Now!! I think it is Bride at Birralee!! How very exciting!! Nice modelling too. Can't wait for your two new books, I had an email to say the first is on its way to me right now!!!

Unknown said...

that's so exciting. Have fun and we'll talk soon on blog bites.
Kez

Barbara Hannay said...

Looking forward to it, Kerri.

Barbara Hannay said...

I do hope you enjoy the new duo, 2paw. I'm so thrilled that you're looking forward to them.