Saturday, April 07, 2007

Competition news

The winner of my March comp was Carol Thompson of South Africa.

A copy of Seduced by the Playboy, including my award winning book, Her Playboy Challenge, will be posted to Carol as soon as the Easter Holiday is over. (In Australia we have holidays for Good Friday and Easter Monday.)


And now for a new competition. In honour of my RITA nomination for Claiming His Family, I am giving away a signed copy of that book. You can enter the comp by sending me an email with Family comp as the subject. Good luck!

Oh and in other news, my book, In The Heart Of The Outback goes on sale tomorrow! I've put a new exceprt on my website, if you'd like to check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for THOTO to arrive!! I ordered it last week, but I expect the Easter break will slkow the postman down!!!

Barbara Hannay said...

Oh, I hope you enjoy it!