Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Conference time...

I'm off to the Romance Writers of Australia's conference today. There'll be a book signing event on Friday afternoon/evening hosted by the Australian Romance Readers.
The book-signing will be held in the Terrace View Rooms at the Crowne Plaza Coogee Beach on Friday 13 August from 4.30 pm to 6 pm.
I believe readers can bring books they've already bought to be signed, but there will also be books available for sale. It's always fabulous to meet readers -- after all readers are the big reason we write these books... so this event should be great fun.
I've bought a neat little romance-author-pink camera, so I hope to keep you posted with plenty of photos. The photo here is of me and an American author of paranormal romance at a book signing in San Farncisco.
Back soon.

3 comments:

2paw said...

Have a wonderful time at the conference!!!

Lacey Devlin said...

Have a great time! I'm looking forward to the pictures :)

jenny wilson said...

have a great time, sounds very interstingx