Saturday, August 28, 2010

A four star review...


We writers try not to let good reviews or bad ones mess with with our heads, but it makes sense to share the better ones. Romantic Times now called RT has given my next book 4 stars.
A MIRACLE FOR HIS SECRET SON (4) by Barbara Hannay: Freya and Gus were high school sweethearts. Years later, Freya calls him out of the blue to request a meeting. Perplexed, Gus agrees because she says it’s a matter of life and death. She delivers numerous bombshells during their discussion. During their meeting the embers of a love thought lost begin to stir. Upon Gus’ arrival in Sugar Bay to visit with Freya and her son, Nick, they realize that they never stopped loving each other, but neither admits their true feelings. Will they find a way back to the love they felt? This is well written, the characters are well rounded and the emotions believable. This tale of second-chance love is endearing and you’ll find yourself rooting for Freya, Gus and Nick.

4 comments:

Helene Young said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helene Young said...

Now I've got over my fumble-fingers typing, I'll try posting a comment again!

A lovely four star review, Barb! Look forward to reading A Miracle for His Secret Son in October :-)

2paw said...

Oh, I hate the waiting, I am so impatient and the review makes me doubly so. Great Review!!!

Barbara Hannay said...

Thanks Helene and 2 paw. Sorry about the wait. Perhaps I should have held off posting this review for a few more weeks.