- lose five kilos by Friday when the Townsville Festival of Writing -- Write Up North starts and I need to look glamorous for the public. Yikes!!!! Well... a girl can always dream...
- prepare for my part in the festival -- a panel with crime writers and a five hour Master Class next Sunday that will cover characters, conflict, emotion, opening pages...
- practise being not shy so I can talk to the famous writers like Nick Earls and John Birmingham
- make a Christening cake for my new granddaughter Lilly, who is just the most scrumptious 7 week old baby in the world.
- keep my new book ticking over -- that's the thing I really want to be doing, so I hope I'll be able to squeeze it in.
- try not to worry about the book that's loitering somewhere on my editor's desk in Richmond.
- see some films from the Travelling Sydney Film Festival
- prepare for out of town friends, who'll be staying with us during the writing festival
- remember to smile!!!!!
- go to the airport to collect my copies of Having the Boss's Babies, which will be released as a Silhouette Romance in USA in November. My one and only SR!!!
Sunday, September 17, 2006
Note to self...
This week I'll be extra busy, but I want to: