I've been tagged by Nicola Marsh to tell you five things the world doesn't know about me.
OK, here goes...
1. I've climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge -- exhilarating!! Possibly the best view in the world!
2. I represented Queensland in basketball when I was at high school.
3. I've canoed (unknowingly) in crocodile infested waters.
4. I cried when I found the Sistine Chapel was closed on our last day in Rome and cried again six years later when it was open and, at last, I saw Michelangelo's beautiful ceiling.
5. I've danced till midnight at in the Starlight Room of New York's Waldorf Astoria (where Ella Fitzgerald and Frank Sinatra used to sing) -- at the Black and White ball hosted by Harlequin during the RWA National conference in New York in 2003. And I tag Jennie Adams