Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Tagged...

I've been tagged by Nicola Marsh to tell you five things the world doesn't know about me.

OK, here goes...

1. I've climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge -- exhilarating!! Possibly the best view in the world!






2. I represented Queensland in basketball when I was at high school.

3. I've canoed (unknowingly) in crocodile infested waters.

4. I cried when I found the Sistine Chapel was closed on our last day in Rome and cried again six years later when it was open and, at last, I saw Michelangelo's beautiful ceiling.


5. I've danced till midnight at in the Starlight Room of New York's Waldorf Astoria (where Ella Fitzgerald and Frank Sinatra used to sing) -- at the Black and White ball hosted by Harlequin during the RWA National conference in New York in 2003. And I tag Jennie Adams



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The view from the top of the bridge must be amazing!!! Oh, Ella, Frank, Dean, Bing, Tony, Sammy, Peggy, Doris, Nat, Rosemary: my kind of singers!!!

Romance, Rumours and Rogues said...

I love finding out these tit-bits!!