Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Various...

We've had birthdays recently and decided we'd better take photos of each other before we get too old. :)

OK, some people will be rolling on the floor with laughter at that. I know we're already - ahem - senior. But it's all relative, isn't it?


On another note... I don't know if it's thanks to the Big Wet, but all over North Queensland, the pendas are magnificent this year. This is a honeyeater feasting in our garden. In fact the birds are loving all the flowering trees aound here just now. The misty pic below shows cockatoos feeding down in the Ithaca valley at the bottom of our place.

Now back to finishing this book. Those of you who know my books will know I don't write very sexy sex scenes, but I spent twelve hours on one yetserday and only produced a little over a thousand words. They're tricky things to write. Am so looking forward to Kelly Hunter's workshop at the Roadshow.

1 comment:

2paw said...

Happy Birthday all round and very nice pictures too!!
I love the bottom of your garden, it looks like the Botanical Gardens!!
My word, that's a lot of sexy writing time!!