Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Look out for this guy...

1. FALLING FOR MY MYSTERIOUS is in Australian stores this month. The hero on this cover isn't exactly how I envisaged Jude, but he's still eyecatching -- or at least I hope he is. :) What do you reckon?

2. I've answered questions for Mandy Magro's blog. Mandy's been scheduling great interviews for her Awesome Aussie Authors collection, so you might like to check out her previous posts too, and discover some great new books.

3. The Australian Romance Readers Association is holding a book signing event at the RWAust conference at the Gold Coast in August and registration is now open. Check it out here. http://australianromancereaders.wordpress.com/2012/05/01/book-signing-event-registration-open/

Three lots of news. Oh, and one final piece of news ... my fortieth Mills & Boon has been accepted. It will be called THE CATTLEMAN'S SPECIAL DELIVERY.

3 comments:

Barbara Hannay said...

For some reason, your nice comments aren't showing up here, but thanks, Helene.

Anonymous said...

Hi Barbara my name is Maureen from UK and I love your book, well the only one I have read but would like to see more of your work but not sure how to get them. I fell inlove with (Molly Cooper's Dream Date) I have read it at list 5x haha tell me is it based on a true story? Many thanks M.H

Barbara Hannay said...

Hi Maureen,
How lovely to hear from you and thanks so much for your kind words about Molly Cooper. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed her story so much, but I'm afraid only details about the settings were based on the truth. The rest was imagination.
Molly Cooper's Dream Date is the only book I've written using emails and diary entries and I had so much fun writing it.
In the UK, Falling For Mr Mysterious will hit the bookshops next month (July).