Sunday, June 12, 2016

a bargain that won't last...

Zoe's Muster, the first book I wrote for Penguin Australia, is currently reduced to $2.99 at amazon and kobo, iTunes and any other ebook stores. If you haven't tried my longer books, why not grab this one while it's such a great price.



Also, I'm thrilled to say that Moonlight Plains is back in the book stores today with a lovely new cover starring Kitty and Ed. :)

And, I sent out a newsletter a few days ago. It was such a relief to know I'd finally got the hang of it. If you haven't signed up for my newsletter there's a button on the home page of my website and there'll be more news coming soon with giveaways and free reads.

In family news, we had the most wonderful celebration on June 4th when my mother turned 90. Despite the terrible weather in Brisbane on the day, the whole family managed to be there, including Mum's eleven grandchildren.
Here she is looking as glamorous as ever, with the beautiful and scrumptious white chocolate cake my sister made, and three of her great granddaughters.



Very special!!

No comments: