Tuesday, May 19, 2009

a glimpse into the future...

Here's a peek at the cover of my next book, the first in the Baby Steps to Marriage duet, coming in September and October. No guessing where it's set.



No, they're not "our" twins. This is a surrogate pregnancy. When Mattie Carey's best friend Gina has to have a hysterectomy, Mattie decides to help her and her husband Tom to achieve their dream of a family. Mattie's determined, and even meeting drop-dead gorgeous bachelor Jake Devlin won't stop her from going ahead with the surrogacy plan. But in achieving happiness for her friends, Mattie puts her own happiness seriously at risk.

4 comments:

2paw said...

Love the cover, it looks very fresh and I especially like her green top!!
It sounds very a very tricky situation, and I am looking forward to reading it. Even more because there are two books. I love linked stories!!!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Sounds fantastic. Cover lovely. Can't wait until they hit the shelves!!

Magdalena Scott said...

Oh darn, I wanted to say "lovely cover" but I see it's already been said. ;)

Very PRETTY cover! And I like the premise. Be sure and remind us when it's available. I'll buy the ebook, and sometimes those come out before print, I think.

Phillipa said...

Oh, what a brilliant premise, Barbara.