Thursday, January 04, 2007

A minor mutiny

Excuse me,
This is Sophie Felsham here.
I'm Barbara's current heroine and I've taken over her blog while she gets on with my book. I mean look at that last post. She's procrastinating... trying to work out what kind of puppy she is for heaven's sake ( a German Shepherd -- huh! and she thought she was such a sweetie!!) She thought 2paw might be interested.
But I'm sorry, I'm not happy! Two days ago she left me in a sleeping bag with Mark Winchester on the verge of making love and then she went off left me and started proofreading another book!
Left me trembling and dangling and frustrated and unsure and... well... I've had enough.
I'm not letting her near this blog until she gives me some peace.
And satisfaction.

So you'll have to put up with me for a few days. Find out what kind of puppy you are while I get on with my real and rather stressful life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Sophie, The Labradors and I are very interested to learn Barbara is German Shepherd puppy. If she's anything like Vundy the German Shepherd(dec) she will be brave, loyal, noble, hard working, playful, beautiful and loving!!! Vundy had 3 new Labrador puppies come into her home during her life and she was gentle but firmly loving with them all. In Barbara, then, you could not have a better creator!!! I am sure she has only left you momentarily and will be back soon. Though truth be told, who wouldn't want to spend a few days anywhichway with ne of her heroes in a sleeping bag!! Good luck with that then!!!